Working with me on a 1-to-1 basis can be a really rewarding way to practice, as each class is…
Tailored: Each class will be tailored to meet your individual goals. This could be improving strength, mobility, balance, reducing aches & pains, working with an injury, improving your sport performance, or whatever you need to feel better in your body and mind!
Flexible timing: Yoga can fit around your busy schedule. Sessions can be run on Zoom or, if you are in the Surrey or West London area, I can teach you in person at your home or an agreed location
Motivating: Booking a private class can help you stay accountable, and find consistency in your practice, unlike trying to self-motivate (which, when times get busy, can be hard to do!)
Boosts your confidence: Studio classes can be scary! Private classes are a great way to get immediate feedback from a teacher and build your confidence
How it works
Before starting a series of 1:1 sessions, I offer a totally free, no-obligation taster session. This gives us a chance to discuss your objectives and gives you a flavour of my teaching style.
1-to-1 yoga can be on Zoom or in person at an agreed location – we’ll find what works for YOU!
My standard rates are listed below. Please note that for in-person classes, travel costs may apply, but we will discuss and agree beforehand.
- Either pay as you go or book a single session with me
- Ideal if you only need a couple of sessions to address a specific challenge
- Single classes can help boost your confidence before attending a group class, or teach you the right modifications for your body
5 Classes Block
- Want to practice regularly with me? Block book to save 10% vs pay as you go!
- 5 classes can be taken at any frequency – weekly, monthly or as and when you want to book in
10 Classes Block
- Block book 10 classes and save 30% vs pay as you go!
- 10 classes can be taken at any frequency – weekly, monthly, or whenever you want to book in
The rates are based on 60-minute sessions on a 1:1 basis, but I am happy to accommodate longer or shorter classes based on your personal needs.
Want to practice with friends? The price per person comes down with each additional person you practice with! Booking a private class with a friend or 3 can help keep you all accountable too.
What my 1-to-1 yoga clients say
“I’ll be eternally grateful to Mel for introducing me to Yoga in such a positive and encouraging way.
Through her 1×1 online sessions she is really helpful and I loved the inspiration of the group sessions.
I also appreciate the ways Mel shares her understandings and knowledge of the principles of Yoga.
Thank you!” – Ann, Yoga client
Ready to start your practice?
To book your free taster session, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org